We are THE coporate startup NRail with a passion for Smart Data, IoT and the digitalization of the railway industry. From now on we are looking for
Working student (f/m/d) in the field of
Data Analysis and Algorithms
AAs a working student you are – in arrangement of your studies – involved in our operative product developments and actively create the future of NRail within our cooperation.
- enjoy working in a young and growing team
- have an interest in the analysis and programming of evaluation algorithms
- have an interest in embedded systems and firm ware development
- sufficient knowledge and experience in Matlab, Ocatve or Python for modelling and analysis
- basic to sufficient understanding for the selection and application of mathematic algorithms
- have basic skills in C and Java (Json and SQL are an advantage)
- have a structured and solution-oriented way of working, diligence and reliability
We offer you…
- an exciting and dynamic work environment with changing tasks and responsibilities
- insights and opportunities for development in the field of IoT, telematics and AI
- experience as a developer in the growing railway sector
- WLAN/internet, Windows Laptop, fruit, coffee & drinks in our working space
- a modern workflow with the latest tools (Slack, Asana, Git, Redmine, Nextcloud)
- a fair payment and flexibility in your working hour schedule and study duties
- alternatively, or subsequently, a practical semester, research projects and Thesis
Feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a personal meeting.
Should you have any questions regarding this position, do not hesitate to contact.